WHAT IT IS
1. Rich soft bubble type cleanser
This is a cleanser that gives off rich and soft bubbles as you pump to help cleanse the skin without irritation.
2. Green barley vinegar effective in exfoliating dead skin cells
Green barley vinegar, possessing three types of natural AHAs, is an effective exfoliator.
3. Cleansing without feeling dry
Green barley extract, rich in protein and dietary fiber, effectively cleanses the skin without leaving it feeling dry.
HOW TO USE
Pump 2~3 times and apply an appropriate amount onto hands.
Gently massage over entire face and rinse with lukewarm water afterwards
The story of the green barley vinegar, made from the fermentation of chemical-free green barley cultivated on Gapa Island in Jeju
1. Chemical-free green barley harvested from Gapa Island
Green barley is Jeju Island's representative local plant, a nutrient-rich grain that is filled with protein, fiber, and other components beneficial for skin.
2. Exfoliation by the naturally derived AHA found in green barley vinegar
A careful and rigorous 3-phase fermentation process results in green barley vinegar.
This vinegar contains three AHAs that are excellent exfoliators that help smooth and clarify skin.
1. Wash off the product immediately if it gets in your eyes.
2. Stop using the product if the following problems arise while using the product as continued use could worsen the symptoms. Consult with a dermatologist,
A) If red spots, swelling, itchiness, and irritation occur.
B) If the above problems occur on the applied area on the skin from direct sunlight.
3. Do not use on areas with wounds, eczema, and dermatitis.
4. Storage and handling precautions
A) Close the lid after use.
B) Keep out of the reach of children.
C) Do not store in places with overly high or low temperature and keep away from direct sunlight.